Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Financial AnalystAbout the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client's company is family-owned, and prides itself on
exceptional customer service and outstanding products!
- This position is open due to outstanding growth!
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, company-paid
healthcare, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
- Assist in developing and coordinating consolidated budget and
- Complete required reporting for executive management reviews,
business unit reviews, metrics and scorecards
- Issue weekly scorecard and perform ongoing review and trend
analysis of profitability
- Identify business opportunities and develop metrics and models
- Provide additional business analysis support
- Month-end Reporting
- Identify and streamline business processes and
- Lead special projects and ad hoc financial analysis
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ready to hit the ground running!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical abilities
- Experience with large automated accounting systems and Advanced
Microsoft Excel skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Mishawaka , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!