Company: Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Job Description Payroll ManagerABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client, a highly-respected organization that is recognized as a leader in their industry is seeking a Payroll Manager . This organization offers great benefits, a chance to be part of a respected and growing organization, and the autonomy to make process improvements or changes within the payroll department.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL MANAGER:
- Manage and guarantee weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Supervise payroll staff
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Track and report Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) Job Requirements
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL MANAGER ROLE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-12 years experience of multi-state payroll processing
- Extensive knowledge of ADP
- Extensive knowledge of union payroll
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels
- Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performanceCompany DescriptionCFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."www.cfstaffing.com
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing (CFS), Mishawaka , Payroll Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!