Director of Clinical Education - Twelfth Street
Company: Golden LivingCenters
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:The Director of Clinical Education is a nurse with a
passion for education which ensures the best quality of care for
our residents. The DCE is primarily responsible for encouraging the
personal well-being and professional growth of all employees while
ensuring compliance of current training and in-service education.
This encompasses collaboration with the Senior DCE, clinical and
ancillary department heads to ensure that ongoing education and
development is implemented and maintained by conducting on-site
education and staff improvement training sessions, ensuring issues
surrounding compliance are satisfied.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:
- Assesses learning needs and mandatory in-service data to meet
needs and regulatory guidelines.
- Implements, communicates, and evaluates the monthly and annual
- Develops specific teaching plans and programs to cover training
needs for all roles on a regular and as needed basis.
- Maintain master copies of facility policy/procedure manuals and
- Works with the Director of Nursing (DON) to ensure quality of
care is held to highest standard and all facility policies and
procedures are carried out by every staff member.
- Participates in Quality Assurance Program related to the
education and infection control program.
- Conduct CPR courses as needed to maintain facility policy
and/or regulatory compliance.
- Conduct TB certification classes and maintain records that mee
- Combining strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaged
personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient
outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
as well as the ability to work well with a diverse
- Licensed RN in good standing required
- Currently licensed by the State in which employed
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Minimum three (3) years of full-time nursing experience
- Experience in long term healthcare preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience in planning, implementing, and
evaluating educational programs in the field of nursing,
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance#GLCIND
Keywords: Golden LivingCenters, Mishawaka , Director of Clinical Education - Twelfth Street, Education / Teaching , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!