Project Engineer (Injection Molding)
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Project Engineer, plans, conducts, and coordinates
assignments normally involving a variety of engineering projects of
various complexity. Assignments are broad in nature with
considerable latitude and decisions are seldom reviewed. The role
performs engineering duties to complete semi-complex to complex
- Oversees programs, varying in complexity, from conception
through customer approval including developing and coordinating
product designs, tooling builds and program budgets ensuring
engineering and design quality.
- Investigates and research materials, tooling, and capital
equipment costs to provide detailed cost estimating information for
new and revised products.
- Establishes/interprets process procedures, inspections
procedures, specifications and standards and makes recommendations
on improvements to promote the continuous improvement effort.
- Develop standards for design of tools, fixtures, and specific
capital equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and customer
- Suggests, develops, sells, and implements programs to
management and customers to continuously improve quality,
productivity, and costs.
- Determines tests for new products and materials per customer
- Assists in the development and training of corporate and plant
personnel on new or changed programs to ensure standards are
communicated and maintained in a consistent and efficient
- Maintains and enhances communications between Customers,
Plants, Corporate Engineering, and Corporate Sales to maintain and
improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitors and keeps projects moving forward in an efficient
manner by providing specific direction to design/drafters on new
and changing products. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Field.
- Three to 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing
- Capital Project Equipment Experience.
- Plastic Molding Experience.
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Mishawaka , Project Engineer (Injection Molding), Engineering , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!