Associate Manager Statistical Programming
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Parexel is looking for an Associate Manager, Statistical
Programming to join their North America team!
The primary role of an Associate Manager is to learn how to lead
and manage a team or group. This
includes ensuring successful delivery of his/her direct report's
project deliverables, on time with high
quality. The Associate Manager may also be part of a project team
and be responsible for successful
delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high
quality. The Associate Manager is
responsible to mentor junior staff and will work under close
supervision of the Sr.
Manager, Associate Director, or Director.
- Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate
resourcing of staff, staff assignments,and quality control of
project deliverables and timely delivery of project
- Monitor performance close interaction with PL/GRO Lead
- Train, mentor and allocate team members according to their
- Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they
have the required knowledge tofulfill their duties.
- Check quality of team deliverables (e.g., on site visits,
Central File documentation) and takeappropriate remedial
- Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting,
retaining and developing a skilled,experienced and motivated
- Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff
- Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client
- Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally
resourced with suitablyexperienced staff.
- Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project
productivity and quality metrics byefficient execution of their
project in line with project plan.
- Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff
- Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the
appropriate Project Team Members.
- Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop
action plans in conjunction withManagement/Project Leadership/Leads
to keep project on time and within budget.
- May be responsible for own assignments as project team member.
This includes taking the roleof a senior level contributor on a
project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of
- May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities
for department or function.
- Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to
Project Team, Sponsors andmanagement and attend project team
- Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and
management regardingperformance of direct reports.
- Manage and develop the team to ensure their performance meets
and or exceeds both thebusiness and their own personal
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment,
building partnerships and modelingteamwork, communicating to the
team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance
and salary reviews to corporatestandards and timescales.
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with,
applicable ICH Guidelines, GoodClinical Practices, Regulatory
Agency requirements, and PAREXEL WSOPs.
- Participate in PXL and department system/standards improvement
- Support efforts for generating business leads (client
networking, public speaking, etc.).
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g.
timesheets, metrics, travelexpense claims
- Departmental or Project tasks as assigned. Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills (including experience inmaking presentations at conferences,
meetings, training sessions)
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and
prioritize workload withattention to detail
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the
importance of teamwork.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word,
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead a "virtual" global team as
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or
equivalent work experienceLanguage Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writtenRequired
skills and experience:
- 5 plus years proficiency in SAS programming
- 2+ years of ADaM, CDISC or SDTM
- Lead experience in a Pharma/CRO setting
- Attention to detail, ability to be self-driven and solid
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) EEO
Disclaimer Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: PAREXEL, Mishawaka , Associate Manager Statistical Programming, Executive , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!