Homecare RN Case Manager Full Time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a RN -Case
Manager? -Are you a passionate RN Case Manager that is ready to
discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that
provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification knowing you
will have a major impact on our clients and their families! If this
describes you, then Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of
our team!!! -At Interim Healthcare, we're Not Just Making Every Day
Great, we Improve People's Lives. We strive to fulfill the
aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with
every person through all patient interactions, and we believe it
begins with our employees.What Interim Healthcare -offers you as an
- Sign on Bonus!
- Referral Bonuses!
- Bi-Weekly Pay -w/ Direct Deposit
- Additional pay for On call -
- Full time/ Part time shifts available -
- Competitive hourly rate -negotiable depending on
- Healthcare benefitsThe ideal candidate for this position is a
self-starter, team player, with a great work ethic and attention to
detail. In addition, should meet these following essentials:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient/client care and planning for
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage an assigned patient population.Minimum Education &
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- One (1) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Preferred: - Community health and a wide range of
- Must have phlebotomy and IV experienceKnowledge, Skills &
- Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children and infants.
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport
patientWorking Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or
other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations
that require following extensive safety precautions and may include
the use of protective equipment.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be requirement -Apply
Now! Or call my direct line (574)248-4475 or cell (574)303-7824 and
ask for John -Cole, to hear about our -job opportunities and
schedule an interview today!Interim HealthCare is required to
follow Federal Guidelines regarding Covid-19 and vaccination
status.Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Mishawaka , Homecare RN Case Manager Full Time, Executive , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!