Assistant Store Manager - University Park
Company: Pandora Jewelry
Posted on: September 23, 2022
PANDORA Store Manager's know everything about our product,
immerse themselves into our Brand and culture, and take pride in
providing every guest with a best-in-class customer experience.
They are constantly looking to hire and develop top talent, while
maintaining focus on excellent sales results. Whether it be
learning new merchandise collections, developing a strong client
base or strengthening store operations, PANDORA Store Manager's
work with beautiful products and amazing people that challenge,
inspire and develop them daily.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
- Genuine love and passion for PANDORA, and PROUD to be a Brand
- Ensure desired brand philosophy and experience is being
fostered through customer interactions
- Build a high performing selling environment that is committed
to exceeding customer's expectations and delivering the highest
level of customer service at all times.
- Mentor, lead and encourage a team that is accountable for store
results and consistently achieves key store metrics
- Implement action plans to improve key performance indicators to
- Foster an inspiring environment for learning, and support the
ongoing development of the store team.
- Recognize performance through "in the moment" coaching
- Hire, train and inspire a best-in-class sales team
- Build a network of qualified talent within the community to
fill open positions
- Partner with visual merchandising to implement directives, and
ensure compelling visual standards are met at all times.
- Maintain optimal floor coverage and schedules to maximize store
- Identify, document and resolve performance issues and policy
violations in partnership with the District Manager and Human
Qualifications of a PANDORA Store Manager:
- 4-6 years of leadership experience in a luxury goods or
comparable retail environment
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to communicate
effectively with all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen with the ability to confidently analyze
selling reports and speak to the store's business
- Demonstrates the ability to recruit, coach and develop
- Results driven leader with the ability to inspire and create a
highly collaborative selling environment
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you
will thrive-in our fast-paced, colorful world. Come SHINE with
Keywords: Pandora Jewelry, Mishawaka , Assistant Store Manager - University Park, Executive , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!