Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (RN/LPN)
Company: Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open,
listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only
a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.Cedarhurst, a
regional assisted living provider and true friend of older adults,
seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join our team
as a full-time -Licensed Nurse (LPN or RN) at our Cedarhurst of
Edison Lakes community. -As a Licensed Nurse, LPN or RN, you will
have to opportunity to connect with, and positively impact the
lives of, our residents daily! -You will promote the physical,
personal and emotional well-being of each resident and work with
the Director of Nursing and care staff teams to strive to reach the
ultimate goal, which is to return the resident to their maximum
level of self-care and independence, when possible.As a Licensed
Nurse, LPN or RN, you will impact the lives of our residents by -
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of
all nursing care prescribed, and provided, to our residents within
- Work with the Director of Wellness to provide direction and
oversight to the care staff regarding the resident's needs based on
the assessment performed.
- Understand the importance and value of communication regarding
the resident's care and wellbeing with community staff, as well as
with the resident's family members.To become a Licensed Nurse, LPN
or RN, you will need -
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current
state license is required at all times.
- 1+ years of Nursing experience within a senior living (AL &
memory care) setting is preferred.
- Must possess a current CPR certification at all times
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements with no
restrictions, and available for weekend rotations
- Working knowledge of best person-directed care practices for
seniors, including those with dementia preferred.
- Ability to provide necessary care to residents of the community
within the guidelines of state regulations and federal nursing
regulations and standards, resident's Advance Directives, as well
as in accordance with physician, health care proxies and
supervisors identified directives.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in conducting pre-admission
assessments, training and education to staff, residents and family
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times with the
ability to effectively perform conflict intervention and resolution
for residents, families, employees and others as needed.
- Must be able to meet all physical demands of the job which
includes, but is not limited to: seeing, speaking, touching,
walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling
or crawling, as well as the ability to regularly lift/move up to
50lbs independently and up to 200lbs with assistance.
- Ability to work well with others and take direction from
management, as well as take initiative - willing to go above and
beyond to ensure our residents needs are met and they are
comfortable in their living environment.
- Self-motivated to accomplish identified goals with a strong
sense of accountability for results.
- Must possess knowledge of state regulations regarding senior
living care, as well as a solid understanding of opportunities and
limits of other levels of care within senior living.When
considering a Licensed Nurse, LPN or RN career with Cedarhurst,
please understand that -
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
-and Approachable - and in every way a real, true friend of those
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means you're devoted to doing
The Friend's Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize,
and inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us. -
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective
employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with
the employer.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) match
- Free life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Incentive opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Free uniforms and free meals
- Employee and resident referral programs
Keywords: Cedarhurst of Edison Lakes, Mishawaka , Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (RN/LPN), Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!