Unit Manager (RN) - Twelfth Street
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: May 9, 2022
We rely on and trust our Unit Manager (RN) to provide independent
supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a
nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans,
administer nursing care, and evaluate nursing care. Supervise
Licensed Practical Nurses, Care Specialists (CNA) and other
personnel. May supervise other Nurses, including other RNs.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which
is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and
follow-up throughout length of stay
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the
resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost
efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing
all appropriate, available resources for
resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge
planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health
care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by
demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing state
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- #GLCIND Associated topics: care, ccu, infusion, intensive,
intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, surgery,
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Mishawaka , Unit Manager (RN) - Twelfth Street, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!