Physician / Internal Medicine / Indiana / Permanent / Traditional Internal Medicine
Company: Pacific Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
- Hospital Employed
- Practice of 2 IM physicians and one NP seeks a third
- Community based practice conveniently located in modern Medical
Office Building adjacent to hospital.
- Practice is traditional in nature; members have their
outpatient practice and follow their patients in the hospital.
- Average number of patients seen per day in clinic is 20-25.
- The usual in office procedures can be performed such as skin
tag & mole removal, stitches, etc.
- Opportunities for teaching do exist with hospital's family
- Call and weekend coverage will be 1 x 3 weekends; own call on a
- Generally each physician has a MA. Adequate front office and
other support staff.
- Physician ramp up should be very quick as there is high
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on
production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Community
- Major Health System serving this community of more than 300,000
for over 100 years.
- New 254-bed hospital was built in 2009.
- We offer all private rooms; so
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Inc., Mishawaka , Physician / Internal Medicine / Indiana / Permanent / Traditional Internal Medicine , Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!