Staff Pharmacist - 1 weekend per month!
Posted on: August 4, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave -
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth -Please
review the job profile below and apply today!
Pharmacist Benefits:--- Competitive pay--- Pharmacist 3rd and 4th
weekend rotation in most locations--- Generous labor model where
all stores have overlap--- Central fill and central processing
center to support the stores--- Pharmacist-driven corporate
leadership--- Scheduling flexibility--- Paid parental leave--- Paid
education assistance--- Development programs for career growth---
Extra shifts (if necessary) compensated at time and a half for
pharmacistsThis position must practice the profession of pharmacy
in an environment that by philosophy and policy, promote patient
care and education. This person must be patient directed,
clinically oriented, and have a vision to take Meijer Pharmacy to
the next level of patient care..What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions safely accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures
as well as state and federal laws.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient's needs, customer
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- Perform and oversee (where allowed) clinical services,
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates...
Keywords: Meijer, Mishawaka , Staff Pharmacist - 1 weekend per month!, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!