CNA for Home Health Care
Company: Center for Hospice Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS!!
HOME HEALTH AIDE
--- Provides care and services to patients according to the care
plan or as approved by an RN.
--- Assists with other activities of daily living as directed by an
--- Offers support and encouragement to patients and families.
--- Functions within acceptable time frames for daily patient
--- Clearly communicates information regarding changes in the
patient's mental/physical condition, complaints, or special
requests to the Agency nurse, and ECF unit manager if
--- Demonstrates good judgment in knowing what information needs to
--- Handles communication in a timely manner.
--- Attends weekly IDT meetings as applicable.
--- Maintains documentation of patient care provided on both Agency
forms, and the ECF record if applicable.
--- Uses appropriate documentation module or paper forms.
--- Records information accurately, thoroughly, and in a timely
--- Committed to Agency resolution against fraud and abuse.
--- Knowledgeable in hospice philosophy and state and federal rules
--- Arrives at work and meetings on time and ready to work.
--- Respects confidentiality of patients/families and other Agency
--- Attends educational meetings/conferences for professional
growth as required.
--- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Employer supplemented group health insurance which includes an
annual on-site wellness screening; wellness and healthy lifestyle
discounts; also includes $500 annual contribution to Health Savings
- Student Loan Forgiveness through PSLF
- Wellness Benefit - Many routine testing, exams, and
immunizations are covered 100%.
- Health Savings Account - CHC contributes up to $500 per year at
the beginning of the year.
- Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account - Able to deduct up to $2,000
(pre-tax) each calendar year for reimbursement of uninsured
medical, dental, or visions expenses
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement program - Reimbursement for
items such as gym memberships, spin classes, yoga classes,
- Generous retirement match---After 90 days of employment, CHC
matches 25% of employee contributions up to a maximum annual match
of $4,000; 100% vesting
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance at 1x annual
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Accrued VacationQUALIFICATIONS:
--- Prior training and experience as a Home Health Aide with
Indiana certification as a Nurse Aide.
Keywords: Center for Hospice Care, Mishawaka , CNA for Home Health Care, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!