Certified Nurse Assistant
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Why Interim Healthcare of South Bend?
- We are franchise 500
- Ranked #1 in category for 2022
- Over 50 years of experience into our signature standard of
care, HomeLife EnrichmentWhat is in it for you:
- PTO after 1 year of service
- A commitment to work life balance with flexible scheduling
- Referral Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Direct DepositsHow you will make an impact!
- Reads and records temperature, pulse, and respirations.
- Provides for patients personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and
assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as
- Completes other assignments as requested and
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the state
- CPR certification
- Able to provide proof of a valid drivers license and auto
- Must be comfortable visiting patient's in home
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable
diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or potentially infectious or
hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive
safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment
(e.g. face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.At Interim Health of South Bend, the health and
safety of our people is our number one priority.We require COVID19
vaccination, or individuals with medical or religious beliefs or
practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an
exemption from the vaccine requirement (Please get in touch with
Human Resources for details regarding the Medical and Religious
exemption procedure).Interim HealthCare of South Bend provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or
veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Mishawaka , Certified Nurse Assistant, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!