Travel EKG Technologist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We currently have a client in MISHAWAKA, IN looking for an EKG
Technologist (Traveling EKG Technologist)Focus Staff is seeking a
traveling EKG Technologist to work continuously watching and
ensuring appropriate and timely responses to alarms. Verifying
correct identification of basic rhythms, lethal rhythms, and
artifact; maintain EKG monitor alarms and responds to all alarms as
needed.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temp)Shift: 5x8 DaysRewards:
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 state.
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed EKG Technologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements
- Proven 2 years of experience as EKG Technologist.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.Work Experience: At
least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking an EKG Technologist
and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your
needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be.
We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our
healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel
assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Observe cardiac rhythm of patients on monitor.
- Run and post rhythm stripes at designated intervals.
- Interpret rhythms and validate computer readout.
- Check and verify lead placement on patients.
- Compare posted strip to previous strip and notify nursing staff
- Notify nursing staff of any change in cardiac rhythm.
- Test equipment for proper working order.
- Maintain work area clean and orderly.Job Type:
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: MISHAWAKA, IN -If You have a
Passion for EKG Technologist, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!Traveling EKG Technologist, EKG Technologist,
Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier12
Keywords: Focus Staff, Mishawaka , Travel EKG Technologist, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!