Family Medicine job
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Posted on: September 25, 2022
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified
or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing
practice in Northern Indiana.
- The selected Candidate will see patients of a variety of
- Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures
may be performed.
- Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives.
- May be required to maintain active membership status on the
- Actively demonstrates the organization's mission and core
values and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent
with these values.
- Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to
patient health, safety and medical information.
- Performs complete, accurate history and physical
assessment/examination as appropriate for patient setting/type of
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic tests and
accurately, communicates results to patient, completes all
documentation, adhering to compliance standards for documentation,
coding/billing and collaborative supervision.
- Reports abnormal findings to collaborative/supervising
- 9. Prescribes appropriate treatment, pharmacological agents
and/or other non-pharmacological interventions. Completes simple
and complex procedures independently. Reports adverse patient
responses to collaborative/supervising physician.
- Provides direct patient and family education regarding patient
medical condition/disease process, treatment methodologies,
outcomes management, wellness and prognosis.
- Determines the effectiveness of patient care plans, treatment
and interventions through reassessment and modifies as necessary to
achieve patient health status goals. Reports significant plan
changes to collaborative/supervising physician.
- Responsible for communication with physician regarding
variations from normal and evaluation of patient outcomes.
Collaborates with physician and other members of health care team
to provide individualized plan of care. Delegates care within scope
- Participates in medical record, patient care, quality
assurance, process improvement and compliance audits, evaluations
- Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness in handling
schedule coverage and service excellence.
- Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job, effective
operation of medical practice and access/delivery of care to
patients as directed.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Due to COVID related staffing shortages, Epic knowledge is
- BLS, ACLS, DEA - Required before starting assignment, must be
willing to obtain
- Active IN license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text
Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Mishawaka , Family Medicine job, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!