Resident Assistant (Certified Nurses Assistant /CNA)
Company: Cedarhurst Senior Living
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open,
listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only
a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.
Cedarhurst, a regional healthcare provider and true friend of older
adults, seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join
our team as a Resident Assistant (Certified Nurses Assistant /CNA)
at our Edison Lakes community.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will impact the lives of
our residents by
- Assist and provide direction to residents regarding their
personal care needs, which include but are not limited to,
grooming, hygiene, dressing, nutrition, etc.
- Promote the physical, personal, and emotional well-being of
- Work with the nursing and care staff teams to strive to reach
the ultimate goal, which is to return the resident to their maximum
level of self-care and independence, when possible
To become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will need
- Current Certified Nurses Assistant certification required at
- Must possess a genuine passion and in interest in caring for
seniors and individuals with dementia.
- Must possess a current CPR certification at all times
- Physically able to assist residents with their daily living and
care needs must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50lbs
independently and up to 200lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to meet all physical demands of the job which
includes, but is not limited to seeing, speaking, touching,
walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling
- Comply with all personnel policies, community policies &
procedures, as well as State & Federal regulations and
- Ability to work well with others and take direction from
management, as well as take initiative willing to go above and
beyond to ensure our residents needs are met and they are
comfortable in their living environment.
- Conduct oneself in a professional & caring manner and encourage
others to do so as well.
- Dependable and able to meet scheduling requirements with no
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions
regarding senior living care, as well as a solid understanding of
opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior
When considering a career with Cedarhurst, please understand
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
and Approachable and in every way a real, true friend of those we
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means youre devoted to doing The
Friends Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize, and
inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst offers wages on-demand which allows you to access
your earned wages before your payday.
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Salary Range: $19.50 - $20.69
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and
encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with the employer
Keywords: Cedarhurst Senior Living, Mishawaka , Resident Assistant (Certified Nurses Assistant /CNA), Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!