RN (Registered Nurse) - Private Duty -Nights
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of in-home patient care. The
Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical
judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction
of the Director of Clinical Services. As a leading provider of
home-care services, we offer our nurses competitive rates, weekly
pay, health benefits, 1:1 patient care, flexible scheduling, and a
$2,000 sign-on bonus! Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which
the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred. How
does Home Health work with Maxim?
- Our nurses visit and provide extended hourly care to patients
in their homes (typically 6-12 hour shifts).
- Our RNs & LPNs have the opportunity to build relationships with
their patients and families by working with one primary patient on
a consistent weekly basis!
- To ensure you are comfortable working with your patient and
their family, we initially schedule a Meet & Greet so both parties
get to know one another before deciding to move any further. If all
goes well, we then look to admitting the patient into our services
(only if they are not one of our current patients). The Clinical
Supervisor who oversees the case will then review the patient's
plan-of-care and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Our Clinical Supervisors will be your direct contact for any
patient care related questions or concerns you may have.
- Once the patients care is established, our operations team will
work on creating your ongoing schedule. Our schedules are built
weeks in advance so you always have an idea of when you will be
working. Scheduling is typically flexible and is usually determined
during your Meet & Greet so both parties are completely aware of
expectations moving forward.
- We are able to offer part-time, full-time, or PRN hours. All
depending on the hours you are willing to work and also the hours
that are available to your patient. If you are seeking more hours
than are provided to your patient, you are able to work with other
patients if available. We service patients throughout Northern
Indiana and try our best to find cases close to home in order to
minimize any excessive travel time. Feel free to ask your recruiter
about available cases near you! If you think this is an opportunity
you'd like to pursue or learn more about, please visit our website
or give your local office a call to speak with one of our
recruiters! Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe
that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed. Maxim
Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Mishawaka , RN (Registered Nurse) - Private Duty -Nights, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!