Neurology position in Mishawaka, IN
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Mishawaka, Indiana. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Neurology opening in Indiana**
* Located in ***South Bend/Mishawaka, IN*** - 96m from Chicago,
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining an established practice
* Community based practice located in Medical Office Building
adjacent to hospital
* Average daily inpatient census of 5-10 neurology patients
(consult only); internal medicine hospitalist service is in
* Sub-specialty interest of Clinical Neurophysiology, Movement,
Epilepsy, Headache, or Sleep Medicine are welcome
* 10-15 new patients per week; new patients scheduled 6 months
* EEG/EMG procedures are done in the hospital.
* Practice members are three physicians and one nurse practitioner.
Providers see about 10-12 patients per day
* Opportunity for teaching exists with our Family Medicine
* Call is every 4th week where you are Neuro-hospitalist and cover
**Compensation & Benefit Package:**
* Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on
production and achievement of value driven quality metrics
* Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail
* Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits
* 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME
* $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and
* Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy
The Hospital has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A
254-bed hospital was built in 2009 in Mishawaka. Plymouth hospital
has 58 beds. The hospital offers all private rooms; some of the
services provided include oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery,
pediatrics, and orthopedics.
The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western
Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The service area
has a population of nearly 900,000.The area offers a very modest
cost of living with affordable housing located close to the
hospital and practice locations. Known for the legendary University
of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities,
along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.
Excellent shopping; theatre and arts.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Mishawaka , Neurology position in Mishawaka, IN, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!