Registered Nurse / RN/South Bend/ Home Health - Full Time/CORE VISIT NURSE/FULL BENEFITS
Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Posted on: November 28, 2018
Job DescriptionFull Time Day 'Core' Visit Nursing Job Description:Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a RN Supervisor and in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
- Ability?to perform assessments
- Ability?to do supervisory and follow-up visits
- IV infusions
- On-call rotation with Core nurses
- Ability to travel in the local area to client homes
- Recognize and report changes in condition to Nursing Supervisor, complete accurate and timely clinical notes and assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Will perform all the duties on the plan of care, which may include wound care, foley care, bowel programs, bathing, transfers and ambulation, and provide trach care or trach and vent care if experience level meets Interim HealthCare requirements.
- Be licensed in the state of IndianaJob RequirementsAble to:
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
- Perform medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order carry out daily job functions and related activities that may be required.
- Read, speak, communicate well in English?
- Interpret technical instructions related to care of the client.Must have:
- own automobile, valid driver's license, nursing license in state of IN, automobile insurance, active CPR cardAble to pass:
- drug test, state and federal criminal background checks, written tests and skills demonstration.Job Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Direct Deposit, Medical, Vision, DentalCompany OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ?2018 Interim HealthCare Inc. Other Info
- Job City: South Bend
- Employee Type: Full Time
Keywords: INTERIM HEALTHCARE, Mishawaka , Registered Nurse / RN/South Bend/ Home Health - Full Time/CORE VISIT NURSE/FULL BENEFITS, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!