Cath Lab RN
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: December 2, 2018
If you are a RN with at least 1-3 years Cath Lab experience, we are interested in speaking with you about our client’s need in the Mishawaka, IN/ South Bend region. If you are a new grad.... our client is willing to invest the time to train you!
Our client facility is located centrally of Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis and 3 miles from Michigan State Line. This is a college community experiencing economic growth and offers diverse living choices for anyone who is single or has a family. Top ten cities to live for the age group of 25-35!
The client wants people who want to move here and make it a career home. This is a NEW add-on position. This position reports to the Executive Director of Cardiac Services.
What else is great about this opportunity?
Progressive Cardiac Catheterization Lab performing over 1500 procedures per year that includes diagnostic caths, interventional caths, structure heart program, strong EP program with complex ablations. Room for upward mobility!
Here is what the qualified candidate needs to have and what you should know :
• BSN required? Not at hire, but will need a bachelors degree in 3 years from hire.
• Education reimbursement? Yes. Candidate will have to pay on their own but once the semester starts Beacon Health System will offer a 2500 a year tuition reimbursement. Once they finish the candidate will need to provide a receipt and their completed grades then BHS will reimburse.
• Cath lab - how many years of experience? While our client prefers those who have some expereince, they are willing to look at new graduates then training you on Cath lab
- Must have or able to obtain an Indiana RN license
- ACLS required within 12 months
- Must be willing to take call. 30 minute call response time mandatory, which means you need to live within 30 minutes of the facility.Salary is based on years of experience
Education and Experience:
The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Indiana. Candidates hired after January 1, 2014 must have or obtain a BSN within three years of employment as a Registered Nurse.
Our client is offering relocation and a full comprehensive benefits package.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with full contact details.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Mishawaka , Cath Lab RN, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!