RN, Registered Nurse - Critical Care - Full and Part Time - Mishawaka
Company: Saint Joseph Health System
Posted on: October 9, 2019
Saint Joseph Health System, a member of Trinity Health, is a
not-for-profit Catholic healthcare system in the South Bend,
IN/Michiana region comprised of two acute care hospital campuses, a
rehabilitation institute, a clinically integrated network of over
85 providers, and a variety of additional community and post-acute
resources, with the additional backing of one of the nation's
leading faith-based healthcare delivery systems. -- Career
opportunities available in Critical Care-Intensive, Critical
Care-Progressive, Emergency Department, Intermediate Medical Unit,
& Surgical Intensive Care Unit. Full time, part time, casual
positions with day, evening, night and weekend hours available.
Compensation: $24.00-$36.43/hour **Interested and qualified
candidates may email their resume to for immediate consideration**
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) are responsible for implementing,
directing, communicating, and documenting the nursing process in
accordance with current established standards of care and the
Indiana Nurse Practice Act. Our RNs are patient advocates who
provide a safe environment for patients, visitors, and associates.
- Performs patient assessments by collecting and interpreting
- Develops a plan of care, which addresses patient problems;
Provides patient and family teaching.
- Communicates with patients, families and/or significant others,
and the multidisciplinary team in the coordination and
implementation of patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to implement care
appropriate to the age of the patient.
- Delegates, supervises, and evaluates care given by other
nursing team members.
- Documents nursing assessments, interventions, and evaluations
of patient's response.
- Identifies potential emergency situations and initiates
- Continuously evaluates and modifies the plan of care and
teaching plans based on the patient's response.
- All other duties as assigned. Requirements
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN); If no BSN is held, candidates may possess an
Associate's Degree in Nursing with the understanding that they must
complete their BSN within 3 years of hire.
- Licensure: Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in the state of Indiana.
- Certifications: CPR certification on hire or able to attain
within 60 days.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Shift flexibility as assigned hours within your shift, starting
time, or days of work are subject to change based on departmental
and/or organizational needs. Why Join Saint Joseph?
- A mission-driven, values-centric culture that provides
opportunities to serve the community
- A nationwide network of 133,000 colleagues committed to
providing top-notch care
- A growing and economically thriving region
- Competitive compensation and benefits programs including, but
not limited to: shift differentials, insurance coverage (Medical,
Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life, and more), Paid Time Off,
Retirement Plans (403b and IRA), Flexible Spending Accounts,
Tuition Reimbursement/Professional Development Funds, Wellness
Incentives, Student Loan Relief, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Saint Joseph and all its affiliates are proud to be equal
opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification
protected under local, state or federal law. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Saint Joseph Health System, Mishawaka , RN, Registered Nurse - Critical Care - Full and Part Time - Mishawaka, Healthcare , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!