Posted on: January 8, 2020
Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help
you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores,
distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest
corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Meijer.Please review the job profile below and apply today!This
position will be responsible for delivering remarkable customer
service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge,
efficient service and a friendly attitude. This entry level team
member position will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks
related to product, customer service and merchandising..What You'll
- Possessing a sense of urgency and comfort level to be able to
work in a fast paced environment.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude that is shown
through good eye contact and body language.
- Providing assistance by responding to customer questions in an
effective and efficient manner.
- Stocking product and maintaining product displays according to
- This position is applicable to the following departments:
Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets,
Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Gas Station, Seasonal and
Floral.What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of computer systems and comfortable using
- Process driven and able to follow procedures in an organized
and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast paced
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis...We opened
our doors more than 85 years ago with the goal of helping people
provide for themselves and their family. Today were a multi-billion
dollar retailer with more than 65,000 employees across six states.
Our Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids,
Michigan, plus manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and
over 240 stores across Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio
and Wisconsin.Meijer is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to treating all
persons with dignity and respect. Meijer's policy is to not
discriminate because of any applicant or team member's race, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, uniformed service or veteran status, or any other
lawfully-protected classification. If you need a reasonable
accommodation of a disability to complete any part of your
application, please click here at
and you will be directed to the ILRU Directory to find an agency in
your area that can assist you.
Keywords: Meijer, Mishawaka , Retail Clerk, Hospitality & Tourism , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!