Bartender - Aspen Tap House
Company: Aspen Tap House
Posted on: September 18, 2022
A Bartender is responsible for ensuring that each guest receives
legendary food, drink and legendary service during their dining
- Ensures that each guest receives legendary service during their
- Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and
- Follows all steps of service throughout the dining
- Suggests specific food and beverage items through use of
- Adheres to core values; passion, partnership, integrity and fun
- Understands and effectively utilizes first time guest
- The ability to carry and tray.
- Practices safety and sanitation at all times.
- Completes proper opening and closing duties as per unit.
- Handles all cash, credit, and gift cards received during the
shift and properly accounts for all monies at the end of the each
- Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members and
- Exhibits teamwork at all times.
- Participates in contests and line dancing during each shift.
Has the ability to have fun at work.
- Maintains proper uniform and hygiene standards at all
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing
clearly and concisely
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to
organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks
under stressful situations
- Bartender experience a plus.
- Fast paced, high energy.
- Outgoing and personable.
- Attention to detail.
- Clean and organized.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
- Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) used in the
Typical restaurant environment
Keywords: Aspen Tap House, Mishawaka , Bartender - Aspen Tap House, Hospitality & Tourism , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!