Payroll Specialist- Twelfth
Company: Golden LivingCenters
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We rely on and trust our AP & Payroll Specialist to be responsible
for processing all invoices ensuring accurate documentation and
approvals and vendors are paid within terms as defined by
Why Work for Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:
- Ensures checks are maintained and distributed accurately.
- Maintain the fixed assets on the balance sheet and CP FA
systems to ensure the accuracy of reporting of capital costs.
- Ensures that all employees are paid accurately and any amount
deducted from payroll checks are paid to the appropriate
vendor/taxing authority promptly.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and 2 years'
- High School Diploma or GED and 5 years AP or general Accounting
- Some payroll experience preferred
- Microsoft Office
Keywords: Golden LivingCenters, Mishawaka , Payroll Specialist- Twelfth, Human Resources , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!