Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: February 10, 2020
*Basic Job Function Summary:*Under general guidance, provides
administrative support to the supervisor and assigned staff
members. Requires a thorough knowledge of their supervisors area(s)
of responsibility and frequent use of independent judgment in order
to coordinate correspondence, gather data and prepare reports,
conduct and/or monitor projects, and dispense information. May be
responsible for formally supervising one or more clerical
- The incumbent is able to articulate and demonstrate a
commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of Trinity Health and
inspires active support of these in others.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Bachelors degree desirable.
- Familiarity with secretarial support procedures, usually gained
through five or more years of secretarial experience, preferably
supporting executive management within a corporate setting.
- Proficient with at least one word processing, one spreadsheet,
one graphics and one database software package. Accurate typing and
transcription skills. Proofreading skills, accurate spelling and
grammar. Proven ability to compose and edit correspondence, create
graphs and develop report layouts.
- Telephone skills, and the ability to operate office equipment
such as copiers, fax machines, dictation machines, personal
computer and printers.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate communication
between internal department staff, other departments and a wide
range of customers in order to schedule and plan meetings, resolve
customer inquiries, and respond to internal customer issues.
- Ability to exercise a high level of tact and discretion due to
frequency of corporation-wide internal and external contacts, high
degree of exposure to confidential data, and frequent dealings with
outside individuals who are influential or important to the
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission
and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance
Program.Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Occasionally sits and walks (75% of time)
- Occasionally bend, stoop, and twist (20% of time).
- Occasionally lifts light office supplies, etc. (5% of
- Ability to perform continuously detailed tasks with frequent
interruptions and work reprioritizations (90% of time).
- Must be able to adapt to frequently changing work
- Must be able to travel to various TH/THHS worksites or various
work locations as required.*Environment of Care:* Maintains safe
working environment for self, other employees, patients, visitors,
and medical staff in accordance with applicable standards and
procedures relevant to the positions job duties.*Organizational
Code of Ethics:* Each employee must know and adhere to the
Organizational Code of Ethics and Compliance Program. These
programs must be integrated and demonstrated in the various
elements of the employees day-to-day role, decision-making,
behaviors, and attitudes in accordance with stated
standards.ApplyJob Number: 00192312Location: Mishawaka,
INOrganization Name: Trinity Health At HomeFacility: THHS - Saint
Joseph VNA Home CareEmployment Type: Full timeShift: Day
Keywords: Trinity Health, Mishawaka , THHS_Admin, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!