ICU, RN, Local or Travel Assignment, FirstChoice
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a RN(Registered Nurse) looking for Flexible scheduling,
local AND travel opportunities plus premium compensation? Explore
FirstChoice - Trinity Health's travel nurse staffing solution! We
are looking for nurses of all specialties to join our team!
We believe one of the best ways we can take care of our patients
is to take care of our employees. That's why we created
FirstChoice, Trinity Health's internal resource pool, designed for
nurses who desire flexible scheduling, increased pay scales, as
well as variety in practice settings.
- Flexibility: As little as 24 hours per month(per diem) or
assignment options 36 hours per week for 12 weeks
- Premium Pay: Increased pay scales in line with current
- Numerous Locations: Stay local or travel throughout the
- Recognized Partner: Trinity Health is one of the largest
Catholic health systems in the country. A trusted health partner in
What you will Do:
- FirstChoice RNs are utilized to fill short and long-term
assignments throughout the health system, and we need you to be a
part of this innovative program!
- Provide nursing care to patients on assigned unit based on
FirstChoice staffing needs and positions.
- Utilize nursing skills to assess, diagnose, plan, implement
care and evaluate patient's needs.
- Collaborate with members of assigned unit as well as
FirstChoice colleagues to deliver evidenced based care within a
healing culture for patients as well as families.
What you will need:
- Registered Nurse, RN, and license - current within the state
you wish to practice.
- Current BLS; ACLS for critical care(other certifications may be
- Two years of current experience in desired practice area.
- Willingness to float throughout the hospital and/or throughout
multiple hospital locations.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health
- Specialty Areas: Travel Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, ASN,
ADN, MSN, Nursing, Float Pool, PRN, Contingent, Staffing Agency,
ICU, CCU, CICU, CVOR, Critical Care, OR, CNOR, Scrub, Circulate,
First Assist, AORN, ER, ED, Emergency, MICU, SICU, Surgical
Services, Surgical ICU, Step-Down, PCU, Progressive Care,
Telemetry, Medical Surgical, Med/Surg, M/S, Neonatal, NICU,
Pre-Operative, Post-Operative, PACU, POCU, Endoscopy, Endo, Pain,
Wound Care, WOCN
View more from one of our nursing colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtgiCbVRWQ
For more information, Text "Choice" to 40458
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Mishawaka , ICU, RN, Local or Travel Assignment, FirstChoice, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!