Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you say Yes to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so
much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support
network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the
career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the
life you always wanted. Aspen Dentals mission is to change the
smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time
and were looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as an Endodontist and say yes
- Built-in network of patient referrals
- Territory to call your own
- High needs patients
- Business support to handle all scheduling of patient
- State-of-the-art facilities
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical
autonomy, youll make a difference in the lives of your patients
while enjoying access to:
- Ability to earn up to 10% higher than the national average
earning potential for Endodontists*
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (live and
- Instant peer network of 100+ specialists for clinical &
- Health insurance available for part-time positions
Minimum Education and Experience
- Travel to multiple offices in your exclusive territory
performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems
while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and
periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent
loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community.
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school required.
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in
endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of
the ADA required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and
operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical
business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a
dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Mishawaka , Endodontist, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!