Company: EagleCare LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Director of Nursing Services
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Bring your heart to
work! Caring people make the difference
at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior
Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E.,
they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all
our relationships with customers, team members and community at
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that well be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
What will you be doing and how will you make a
difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- As Director of Nursing Services, you will assume authority,
responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing
services in the facility.
- You will be vital in the care given to residents by developing,
maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that
reflect current standards of nursing practice, company, and
facility philosophy of care and practices while maintaining
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Your role as Director of Nursing Services will ensure excellent
hiring, training, supervision and retention of qualified staff to
provide the best possible services and care outcomes.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a
current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience in Geriatric or
Gerontology couples with a minimum of one-year experience as a
departmental manager of a long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws and regulations
that apply to practice of nursing in long-term care.
Our commitment to our team
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: EagleCare LLC, Mishawaka , Registered Nurse, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!