LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Indiana is seeking a Full
Time Health Information Management Manager - to join our team!
Rehab Hospital of Northern Indiana, located in Mishawaka, IN, is
a 40 bed acute inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to
people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or
illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive
abilities so they can return home at their highest level of
independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Take a virtual tour of our beautiful hospital HERE.
This role is responsible for the planning, organizing and
staffing of the health information department. Coordinates
administrative and operational activities in accordance with
established standards, policies, procedures, regulatory and legal
requirements. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding
Principles" into daily practice.
- Two years medical records experience and two years of medical
coding experience required.
- RHIA or RHIT certification preferred.
- CCS preferred as additional credential.
- Experience in a management role preferred.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of Medicare's PPS guidelines preferred.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating
coworkers and staff.
- Ability to utilize concepts of age/developmental stages in
interactions with patients and families.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Mishawaka area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!