Dental Hygienist (Part-time)
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Dental Center is hiring a Dental Hygienist for our office
located in Mishawaka, Indiana 46544. This is a part-time position
working Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The Hygienist we hire is
required to have an active Hygiene license for the state of
Indiana. We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients
and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have all
the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other
hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to
improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be
enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the
highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral
hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in
accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the
state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of
calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to
- Other duties as required
- Active Hygiene license for the state you applied, required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Mishawaka , Dental Hygienist (Part-time), Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!