Front Desk Lead
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Guest Services Lead serves as a primary contact for questions
and/or more complex projects or concerns pertaining to Guest
Services both for guests and Associates. This role will assist with
training in new Guest Services Agents and will also serve in a
Guest Services Agent capacity themselves responsible for greeting
and registering the guest providing outstanding guest service
during their stay and settling the guest's account upon completion
of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: focused training
of front desk Associates registering guests making and modifying
reservations hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing
attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to
arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and
- High School diploma or equivalent required with College course
work in related field preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred especially a
role with leadership experience.
- Must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to
deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Must have the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be
able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal
and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Conducts thorough orientation for other Guest Services
- Attentively assists with higher-level concerns and/or questions
from guests or Associates.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and
ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants
transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Follow all Aimbridge Hospitality credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be
familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and all other associates.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other associates.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management
As one of the best hotels in Mishawaka, Courtyard Mishawaka
features updated hotel rooms and high-tech lobby. Located near I-90
just 3 miles from University of Notre Dame, we're perfect for road
warriors and college sports fans. Guests can work in the individual
media pods or media library using our property-wide free WiFi or
access the latest news and weather via our touch-screen GoBoard.
Business travel is made simple by our hotel's location near St.
Joseph Medical Center, Bayer, Liberty Mutual, Mercedes-Benz and
Daimler. The highlight of our lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink.
Connect., serving breakfast and evening dinner with cocktails. Our
modern hotel rooms feature comfy Marriott bedding and flat-screens.
We even have microwaves and mini-fridges upon request. Families
love our close proximity to University Park Mall, Compton Family
Ice Arena and Four Winds Field.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Mishawaka , Front Desk Lead, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!