Whole Foods - Team Member
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: January 5, 2022
At Whole Foods Market, we 're committed to providing
record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now
customers. This is a fast-growing program and candidates who are
passionate about our quality products and great customer service
will be a great fit. We think you 'll agree that it 's a great time
to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you 'll work on the Store Support team
supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery
and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you 'll
shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food,
household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer 's needs.
We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and
Sunday - our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability
to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.Availability
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours longJob Requirements
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service
standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as
required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.Basic
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6
hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or equivalent diplomaPhysical Requirements
/ Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.At Whole Foods Market, we provide a
fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Mishawaka , Whole Foods - Team Member, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!