Release of Information Coordinator
Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: January 17, 2022
WHAT WE NEED
The Release of Information (ROI) Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating various activities within the HIM Release of
Information program to ensure workflows, systems, and operations
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assists department leadership with the coordination of essential
ROI functions, workflows and ROI-related projects.
* Interacts and communicates with Information Technology management
to ensure optimal use of installed technology, identification of
future needs and assistance with system updates.
* Triage and resolve issues that are barriers to record release,
vet record requests against 21st century cures act regulations
* Resolve record authorization issues to prevent violation of
information blocking, HIPAA regulations
* Respond to inquiries related to restrictions notated in the
* Assists with process improvement and standardization of HIM ROI
* Serves as subject matter expert on essential HIM ROI functions
* Answers inquiries from departments regarding release of
information workflows and policies and resolves issues or escalates
* Participates in the planning and testing of new systems and
upgrades related to release of information.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* RHIT/RHIA Certification
* Knowledge of HIM and ROI
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Mishawaka , Release of Information Coordinator, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!