FirstChoice - Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg Tele
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Saint Joseph Health System - Mishawaka
Local & National Assignments
36 hours weekly, 24 hours weekly, or PRN
We believe one of the best ways we can take care of our patients is
to take care of our employees. That's why we created FirstChoice,
Trinity Health's internal resource pool, designed for nurses who
desire flexible scheduling, increased pay scales, as well as
variety in practice settings and learning opportunities.
* Flexibility: Self scheduling, as little as 24 hours per month
* Premium Pay: Increased pay scales in line with current market
* Numerous Locations: Stay local or travel throughout the country
across the 22 states we operate in.
* Recognized Partner: Trinity Health is the 2nd largest Catholic
health system. A trusted health partner in our communities.
What You Will Do:
* FirstChoice RNs are utilized to fill short and long-term
assignments throughout the health system, and we need you to be a
part of this innovative program!
* Provide nursing care to patients on assigned unit based on
FirstChoice staffing needs and positions.
* Utilize nursing skills to assess, diagnose, plan, implement care
and evaluate patient's needs.
* Collaborate with members of assigned unit as well as FirstChoice
colleagues to deliver evidenced based care within a healing culture
for patients as well as families.
What You Will Need:
* Indiana Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Current BLS and ACLS certifications
* Two years of current experience in desired practice area.
* Willingness to float throughout the hospital and/or throughout
multiple hospital locations.
* EPIC experience preferred.
* Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health
* Specialty Areas: Travel Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, ASN,
ADN, MSN, Nursing, Float Pool, PRN, Contingent, Staffing Agency,
ICU, CCU, CICU, CVOR, Critical Care, OR, CNOR, Scrub, Circulate,
First Assist, AORN, ER, ED, Emergency, MICU, SICU, Surgical
Services, Surgical ICU, Step-Down, PCU, Progressive Care,
Telemetry, Medical Surgical, Med/Surg, M/S, Neonatal, NICU,
Pre-Operative, Post-Operative, PACU, POCU, Endoscopy, Endo, Pain,
Wound Care, WOCN
View more from one of our nursing colleagues:
For more information, Text "Choice" to 40458
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Mishawaka , FirstChoice - Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg Tele, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!