Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Process Engineer (injection molding) performs various
complex and non-routine, standard and non-standard engineering
duties which includes planning and design of new products,
improving manufacturing methods, initiating design changes and
actively interfaces with customers to maximize manufacturing
- Establishes and implements standards, documentation, and
procedures for all new and existing products to ensure
manufacturing capabilities, assist the quality assurance and
- Assists project engineers in planning, developing, and quoting
of new products for profit potential and manufacturing
- Continually improves manufacturing methods and process/design
changes to facilitate increased profit potential and cost
- Continually investigates and resolves manufacturing process
problems and customer concerns to promote continuous improvement of
production efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between manufacturing and selected customers
and jobs that have been subcontracted.
- Assists in ensuring safety equipment is operational and safety
procedures are followed to maintain high safety standards.
- Performs process work which involves conventional types of
plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with
relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering.
- Five to eight years of manufacturing related
- Injection molding experience.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Mishawaka , Process Engineer, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!