Company: Hyatt Hotels Corp.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
What's in it for you... * Hotel discount at locations
* Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
* Professional development and promotion opportunities!
* 401(k) available for all associates!
* Full benefit options available for full-time associates! About
this job... Night Auditors serve a critical role by providing
direct guest support throughout the hospitality experience by
accurately processing and tracking transactions and other
reportable items . Night Auditors must be adept and creative
problem solvers, delivering above-average resolutions to guests'
challenges. The primary responsibility of a Night Auditor is to
deliver and exceed guest expectations, execute brand service
standards, resolve challenges, ensure accuracy and consistency in
reporting, and maintain excellent communication with guests, peers,
and supervisors. What you'll be doing... * Welcome arriving guests
and complete the hotel's arrival/check-in experience, ensuring
special requests are fulfilled and accurate information is
* Thank departing guests, verify accurate billing, and encourage
* Effectively engage with guests through phone or electronic
communication consistent with hotel brand standards to ensure guest
* Maintain integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality when handling
guest records, cash reports, audit reports, and other guest or
* Promote hotel brand loyalty programs, encourage guest
participation, and offer special rate packages and upgrades when
* Effectively communicate with hotel departments verbally or
through hotel communication log to ensure timely and accurate
delivery of guest expectations, fulfillment of needs, and challenge
* Listen to guests and empathize with their challenges. When
necessary, solicit guest feedback and act on guests concerns.
* Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and
* Know and communicate hotel emergency procedures; inform and
assist guests in emergencies.
* If applicable, maintain balance and security of house bank and
accurately log all transactions. Requirements... Experience &
Education: * 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in
Hospitality or related industry
* High School diploma or equivalency education certificate required
Communication: * Excellent verbal and written communication
* Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language used
in the workplace Physical: * 8+ hours per day at standing
desk/computer; stand and walk frequently throughout the workday
* Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally
* Ability to independently work during overnight hours About First
Hospitality... Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First
Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment,
and management company. First Hospitality's strategic vision is to
create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing
things differently. First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a
high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee's
differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying
needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work
environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Source: Hospitality Online
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corp., Mishawaka , Night Auditor, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!