Night Audit Clerk
Company: Hotel Equities
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and
hospitality management company, is currently searching for a
remarkable Night Audit for the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Lafayette,
Night Auditor (Overnight Shift 11 PM-7 AM)
The Front Desk Night Auditor is often the first point of contact
and the first impression for guests. Warm, knowledgeable service
and helpful guidance reassure guests they've made the right choice
to stay with us.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, and provide information on
hotel services and room location.
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in
in line with local legislative requirements.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests,
questions or concerns.
- Record guest preferences in the system.
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line
with hotel procedures.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to
management that may require additional monitoring or
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using
appropriate service recovery guidelines.
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all
times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security
breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or
manager on duty.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or
groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel;
process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments
as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours,
concierge services, special guest requests, etc Qualifications and
High School diploma /Secondary qualification or equivalent.
Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt processes
and standards. - This would help BUT as long as you are comfortable
with computers we can train the right individual.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment.
- Basic computer skills to operate various property management
and reservations systems, etc. Other:
- Being passionate about people and service.
- Strong communication skills are essential when interacting with
guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are used often when completing
paperwork, logging issues/complaints/requests/ information updates,
- Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities
are often used.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends and/or holidays Amazing Benefits At A Glance:
- Team Driven and Values Based Culture
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Growth Opportunities/ Manager Training Program
- Reduced Room Rates throughout the portfolio
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Referral program
There is a New Hire Bonus of $500 paid out in Increments on
Keywords: Hotel Equities, Mishawaka , Night Audit Clerk, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...