Community Account Representative
Posted on: August 3, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and
penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling
properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast
including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
strong relationships with local and national property management
conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and
Strategizes and plans ongoing sales support to assigned group of
properties. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast products and
as well as mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize
Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in large complex
community sales. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, selling
promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling
Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features,
benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video,
speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement
penetration goals as established by local market. Drives
acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY
bundles and offers at the national and local property level by
leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for
staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as
regarding sales, product, technical or customer care issues.
fast resolution of product and customer care issues ? across
care, billing and technical support ? as a single point of contact
is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to
- Develops strong working relationships with property management
leasing staff of MDU properties and leverage their support through
site programs and events. 10%
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular
consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and
frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new
win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available
- May lead teams and initiatives. Fills in for Manager at company
offsite meetings. Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team
Trains new Community Account Representatives.
- Effectively utilizes with high proficiency Microsoft Office,
Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and
media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Mishawaka , Community Account Representative, Other , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!