EPIC ClinDocs Analyst
Company: Franciscan Alliance Information Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
WHAT WE NEEDEPIC Build Analysts with a Clinical Background.WHO
WE ARE LOOKING FORThere are so many important jobs that go into
providing the very best health care. Jobs that patients may never
notice, but could be critical to their care. This is one of those
jobs. Our Physician Order Set Coordinator---s assist in developing
objectives for corporate clinical quality improvements to
positively impact our patients. If you like working behind the
scenes, this is the job for you.Do you have application knowledge?
Do you enjoy meeting assigned goals? Do you love a fast-paced
environment? If so, we have a special place for you to work.We are
looking for someone who can assess needs and troubleshoot
solutions, maintain application upgrade plans, and implement new
apps as needed --- all while understanding and working around the
challenges present in a clinical position. --Physician Order Set
Coordinator---s assist in developing objectives for corporate
clinical quality improvements to positively impact our patients. Be
flexible, work on multiple projects and can prioritize.WHAT YOU
- Assist in the development of objectives for corporate clinical
- Organize and/or participate in educational programs about
quality improvement for staff and physicians, as requested by the
Enterprise Program Coordinator or CWG.
- Monitor usage of physician order sets.
- Work with quality managers to demonstrate clinical quality
improvement due to use of physician order sets, as requested by the
Enterprise Program Coordinator or CWG.
- Attend all CWG and CEP Meetings, and may, if needed, facilitate
meetings at the request of, or in the absence of, the Enterprise
- Develop the knowledge and skill set requisite to utilizing Zynx
Evidence in building order sets.
- Manage EBOS version releases, in collaboration with the
Enterprise Program Coordinator.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Program Coordinator to
coordinate EBOS implementations with other clinical care activities
to ensure consistent, seamless integration of order sets into
clinical work flows and care delivery.
- Promote adoption of Physician Order Sets through work with
physician champions and hospital staff, public speaking forums,
clinical education and promotional activities.AS A CLINICAL ANALYST
YOU WILL ALSO
- Design, configure, and support Franciscan Alliance applications
based on standards and guidelines.
- Document and build workflow, standards, and business processes
to facilitate knowledge sharing within and across teams to identify
the requirements for Franciscan Alliance application functionality
- Provide expertise in the respective clinical discipline to
serve as a conduit between Information Services and the clinical
- Develop test scenarios and performs testing for Franciscan
Alliance applications and workflow and report results to
- Work with vendors in implementing, upgrading, supporting and
- Manage projects that do not require PMO oversight.WHAT IT TAKES
- Functional experience and application knowledge of clinical
quality in a hospital setting.
- Experience working with clinical and/or clinical quality
- Specific knowledge of clinical order-set applications.
- Knowledge of Workflows and experience working with an
Electronic Medical Records System (EMR)EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERIt
is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to
its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise
required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.--Franciscan
Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event
local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the
free exercise of its religious rights.--Franciscan Alliance is
committed to equal employment opportunity.
A trusted leader in healthcare. Twelve hospitals. Numerous medical
practices. Nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
All focused on providing care for everyone who comes through our
doors. Our Healing Ministry Throughout our 12 hospitals and many
medical practices, we offer a number of nationally recognized
Centers of Health Care Excellence. For 140 years, Franciscan
Alliance has stayed true to our founding mission to care for
everyone who comes through our doors. We treat our patients with
the best possible care by following the guiding ethical values
embodied by our founding congregation, the Sisters of St. Francis
of Perpetual Adoration. Always mindful of our Christian stewardship
to the Roman Catholic Church, we minister with joy, care and
compassion according to the ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and our
founder, Mother Maria Theresia Bonzel. Our healthcare system
carries forth Christ---s healing ministry and strengthens the
Catholic health care mission by:
- Providing a broad, coordinated continuum of health care
services with an emphasis on improving the health of persons and
- Treating the mind, body and spirit with holistic and
comprehensive medical options.
- Developing creative structures for health care delivery.
- Being advocates for those in need.
- Identifying and developing our sisters and laity for Franciscan
Keywords: Franciscan Alliance Information Services, Mishawaka , EPIC ClinDocs Analyst, Professions , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!