MishawakaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Mishawaka jobs

Truck Driver

Company: Trillium Drivers
Location: Mishawaka
Posted on: January 15, 2022

Job Description:

CDL Class A and B Drivers
Local & Regional Driver Jobs New Career Opportunities Become Available Daily! Sign up today to gain access to the nation's leading recruitment experts and some of the nation's top careers that they represent. Don t forget to sign up for job alerts to be notified as new career opportunities become available daily! Let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Apply Today! Today's Featured Opening:

01/11/2022 - Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers in South Bend! Trillium Driver Solutions is looking for a Class A CDL Truck Driver in South Bend, IN for immediate local driving position.

Drivers are home daily, paid weekly position. This position is a temp-to-hire. Schedule is Sunday night through Friday mornings. Sunday dispatch around 3:30 pm, ending their week on Friday mornings. Sunday - Thursday night dispatch each week. 3:30 pm dispatch each night. Driver will be no touch freight 90% of the time with the other 10% of the job being flatbed deliveries. Customer is willing to train on flatbed, do no have to have previous flatbed experience for position. Just need a Class A driver willing to learn and drive flatbed 10% of the time needed. Extra money incentives offered for flatbed work. The no touch portion of the position is usually bumping docks. Pay is $25/hr with OT after 40 hours each week.

If interested, please apply today! -Valid CDL Class A Driver's license.
-At least 1+ years of recent and verifiable CDL Class A driving experience.
-Clean MVR.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Emily Mosier at 317-396-0955 #JIT

GET STARTED NOW Complete the short form below then click
to complete your application on Trillium's Driver Portal

Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Keywords: Trillium Drivers, Mishawaka , Truck Driver, Professions , Mishawaka, Indiana

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Indiana jobs by following @recnetIN on Twitter!

Mishawaka RSS job feeds