Carpenter - in Mishawaka, IN
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*We offer our full
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
must be Hired prior to June 30th, 2022 to qualify. -First $250
awarded after successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500
awarded after 6-months of satisfactory employment.If you are a
driven craftsman who enjoys working with your hands then we have an
opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company
providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities
throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases
of development: from land acquisition to construction to management
and maintenance.We are looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Carpenter. Carpenters are
responsible for the day-to-day operations of exterior repair work
and renovations on apartment buildings. We are willing to train
laborers with no prior experience. -Responsibilities Include (but
not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor.
- Working on ladders or roofs.
- Clean and inspect work areas.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor. -Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Possess woodworking tools.
- Able to work at heights of 50 feet or more.
- Able to transport 80 pounds of materials around the job
- Able to read and follow directions.
- Able to work outdoors year round while assuring the company's
standards are met.Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity
in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Mishawaka , Carpenter - in Mishawaka, IN, Professions , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!