Maintenance Technician Night Shift
Company: Wellness Pet Company
Posted on: June 23, 2022
ACT FAST to be eligible to earn a $1,500 Sign-on BONUS! Plus,
$1.00 shift differential. About Wellness Pet CompanyThe Wellness
Pet Company crafts and produces premium natural pet food, treats,
and dental chews. We believe that natural, premium nutrition
focused on proven health outcomes is the foundation of creating a
mutual wellbeing for pets and their families. As a community of
people, Wellies are positively obsessed about how to win for pets
and their parents. We believe in the difference we make every
single day, and we know that when we work collaboratively, Wellies
are unstoppable -- Not only in providing the best nutrition to
pets, but in building a better tomorrow for pets, their parents,
and the world. When you join Wellness Pet, you join a team whose
aligned values and purpose create a unique and exciting place to
work every day. Join us on our adventure to fulfill a life of
wellbeing together with pets and their parents. Our Mishawaka
manufacturing facility is committed to nutritional innovation,
product quality, and safety. To ensure our product quality, we
control the entire manufacturing process in Mishawaka, from
consistent quality checks on all raw materials coming into the
plant, to the shipment of our finished product to customers. Our
employees take pride in the natural products we produce for the
pets who depend on us. We offer our employees a positive, friendly
work environment where you can grow your skills, competitive pay,
and excellent benefits - Come for a walk with us today! Position
Summary: The Maintenance Technician I will be responsible for the
set-up, repairs, and preventative maintenance of all production and
fill/finish equipment, as well as, building and grounds repair and
upkeep.Position Description (Responsibilities):
- Execute the CMMS preventive maintenance program of all
equipment associated with the production and facility areas.
- Maintain, organize and replenish strategic inventory of spare
- Recommend and implement changes to work policies and equipment
- Perform, recommend, and establish cost effective PM procedures
to maintain and improve equipment/system functionality.
- Help develop and review PMs and SOPs.
- Support more senior Maintenance Technicians in larger equipment
- Perform routine greasing and lubrication maintenance on
- Perform equipment maintenance, grounds work and facility
- Perform preventive maintenance, grounds work, and facility
- Properly document all work in CMMS system.
- Assist more senior Maintenance Technicians and outside support
- Perform additional job related duties as required.Position
- Experience in the follow areas is required:
- Basic mechanical competency skills- knowledge of tools and
their use and a general understanding of how things work
- Basic electrical competency skills- general understanding of
how electricity works.
- Previous experience in a food environment is preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions precisely, recognize deviations
and recommend corrective action.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office and other
relevant electronic systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Well-developed attention to detail, ability to maintain
accurate records and proofreading skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written
and verbally in English.The Wellness Pet Company is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
Veteran status. #LI-DNIPI181910538
Keywords: Wellness Pet Company, Mishawaka , Maintenance Technician Night Shift, Professions , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!