Class B (Trainee) Relief Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 3, 2022
***Willing to train the right candidate to obtain Class B
Safety-Kleen South Bend, IN is looking for a Class B Relief Driver
to join their safety conscious team! You will operate Class B box
trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers
on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing
parts washers, as well as helping in the warehouse, loading and
unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and
strong customer services skills are required for this job.
Must have the ability to obtain Hazmat and Taker endorsements
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly base rates with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off;
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up
waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15- & 30-gallon
drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL preferred
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Taker endorsements
- Previous route/sales experience preferred
- Ability to use mobile computer required
- Customer service-based aptitude.
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion as required by business
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Mishawaka , Class B (Trainee) Relief Driver, Professions , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!