Group Benefits Sales Producer
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionDo you thrive in a sales environment and have
employee benefits/group insurance experience?
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for sales and
retention of new and existing accounts. This includes establishing
and expanding relationships with other producers, bank personnel
and clients to enhance client satisfaction and agency growth.
- Coordinates new sales opportunities.
- Meets with prospective clients to determine insurance
- Coordinates and assists with documentation completion and
data-gathering from employees needed for new case submission to
- Coordinates review and planning of upcoming client renewals
with Customer Service Agents (CSAs).
- Refers any additional business needs to other departments
within insurance agency.
- Refers business to banking centers.
- Develops rapport with relationship managers to foster
- Ensures appropriate and timely activity tracking/reporting in
the agency management system; as well as communicating with
appropriate agency staff.
- Must maintain a license in good standing with the IN State
Department of Insurance.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Completes all compliance training related to the position.
- Understands all applicable laws and regulations that apply to
the position and complies with the requirements.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Indiana Life & Health license required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years employee benefits/group insurance
- Knowledge of agency management systems.
- Knowledge of carrier rating systems and coverages.
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Good communication skills.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Ability to travel to off-site locations for
meetings, projects, seminars, etc., as well as ability to travel
This is a direct hire position with great benefits and bonus
potential! Location: Mishawaka, IN
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009,
TalentSource is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome
team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are
recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a
wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and
perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide
variety of top notch clients! TalentSource is committed to
establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and
candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior
customer service through customized talent solutions, with an
emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about
TalentSource please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
TalentSource is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TalentSource, Mishawaka , Group Benefits Sales Producer, Sales , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!