Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Company: Cressy & Everett Real Estate
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Cressy & Everett Real Estate Cressy & Everett Real Estate, founded in 1946, is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an international network of independent real estate companies. We have over 150 sales associates and are a regional, full-service firm specializing in residential brokerage and home warranties through our nine offices in five Indiana and Southwestern Michigan counties.
Cressy & Everett Real Estate has the most reputable and knowledgeable sales professionals in Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan - more than any company in the area. We take the training and development of our agents seriously. To stay competitive in today's market, you need more tools and services than your competition. As a member of the Cressy & Everett brand, you'll benefit from our local support and systems to grow your business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate broker, resident, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
Keywords: Cressy & Everett Real Estate, Mishawaka , Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent), Sales , Mishawaka, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!